Monday, July 7, 2014

The big ten

On Friday night, I had my third best cash game session ever, just two sessions after my best cash game session ever. On the strength of it, I hit the big ten - that is, the ten million play dollar plateau. To celebrate, I'm going to play some deuce tonight. Each time I switch to deuce, I hope that PokerStars will have created higher stakes deuce tables since the last time I checked, but I'm not too hopeful. The thing is, it's a good idea to switch to other poker flavors every now and then, so that no limit hold'em will stay "forever young" for me. It's my absolute favorite poker flavor, and just the thought of not playing it for a week or two already has me feeling nostalgic for it :-)

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 52 hands and saw flop:
 - 5 out of 7 times while in big blind (71%)
 - 5 out of 6 times while in small blind (83%)
 - 23 out of 39 times in other positions (58%)
 - a total of 33 out of 52 (63%)
 Pots won at showdown - 6 of 12 (50%)
 Pots won without showdown - 2

delta: $209,008
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $7,011,927
balance: $10,069,630

No comments:

Post a Comment