Thursday, August 14, 2014

High chaparral streak

In general, I shy away from mentioning streaks while they're in progress; there's no sense in jinxing myself. However, I'm going to make an exception in this post. I have an awesome streak going, and it's not showing any signs of being in danger of coming to an end. Since I started playing stud again, I've never had a high chaparral number of 0. That's 32 straight sessions where my largest positive hand delta has been larger than the absolute value of my largest negative hand delta. For comparison purposes, my longest similar streak playing no limit hold'em was 19 sessions. As far as I'm aware, this non-zero high chaparral streak is the longest non-trivial streak of any kind in my career. I want to see if I can push it up to a century. In other good news, I'm back in the blue :-)

During current Stud session you were dealt 36 hands and:
- saw fourth street 31 times (86%)
- saw fifth street 28 times (77%)
- saw sixth street 26 times (72%)
- reached showdown 15 times (41%)
 Pots won at showdown - 7 of 15 (46%)
 Pots won without showdown - 1

delta: $13,563
cash game 7 card stud balance: $144,707
balance: $10,230,441

No comments:

Post a Comment