Thursday, August 28, 2014

Skyfall

I've never seen the Bond movie "Skyfall", but that doesn't mean I don't recognize the power of its title. In a poker context, skyfall is the distance your stack falls from being in the blue on the first occasion when it does so. In other words, if you lose multiple sessions in a row after getting into the blue, your skyfall is just the amount your stack fell in the first of those losing sessions. On August 19th, I had the third largest skyfall of my cash game career, a whopping $120,000. I'm happy to say I was able to return my stack to the blue in last night's session. What made it even more memorable was the fact that it was the first stud session ever where I was above water the whole night. Sweet!

During current Stud session you were dealt 61 hands and:
- saw fourth street 40 times (65%)
- saw fifth street 38 times (62%)
- saw sixth street 31 times (50%)
- reached showdown 11 times (18%)
 Pots won at showdown - 8 of 11 (72%)
 Pots won without showdown - 4

delta: $52,550
cash game 7 card stud balance: $179,092
balance: $10,264,826

No comments:

Post a Comment