Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Famous last words

On Sunday night, not only did I not have a winning session, I tied for my second worst cash game no limit hold'em session ever. So much for my hunch! My only saving grace was that the last of the three times I hit the felt, it was due to a massive cooler and not any inept play on my part. I hit a set on the flop, and it matured into a full house; unfortunately, one of my opponents had hit a bigger set on the flop. It was the classic set over set situation. In those cases, you're supposed to either double up or go broke. I'll studiously refrain from making any predictions about tonight's session :-)

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 66 hands and saw flop:
 - 5 out of 6 times while in big blind (83%)
 - 6 out of 9 times while in small blind (66%)
 - 28 out of 51 times in other positions (54%)
 - a total of 39 out of 66 (59%)
 Pots won at showdown - 2 of 9 (22%)
 Pots won without showdown - 2

delta: $-150,000
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $6,781,227
balance: $9,914,126

No comments:

Post a Comment