Monday, October 27, 2014

A perfect three and out

In football, a three and out is a bad thing. In poker, it can be either good or bad. Last night, I had a perfect three and out of the good variety. It occurred at the second table I joined; I had to join a second because my first quit on me. Here's what went down:

- on the first hand at the new table, I was dealt a big slick; I ended up winning a pot worth $114,016 with a pair of aces
- on the second hand, I was dealt a pair of tens; I ended up winning a pot worth $40,270 with them
- on the third hand, I was dealt a ten jack offsuit; I ended up winning a pot worth $28,650 with a jack high straight
- on the fourth hand, I was dealt a deuce queen offsuit, folded before the flop, and called it a night; when possible, I like to end a session when dealt a hand containing a deuce or a trey, and the poker gods obliged me :-)

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 66 hands and saw flop:
 - 9 out of 11 times while in big blind (81%)
 - 7 out of 11 times while in small blind (63%)
 - 22 out of 44 times in other positions (50%)
 - a total of 38 out of 66 (57%)
 Pots won at showdown - 6 of 13 (46%)
 Pots won without showdown - 7

delta: $75,688
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $6,732,644
balance: $9,637,743

No comments:

Post a Comment