Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Amplitude width

When I looked at the bar chart of my stack size over the course of last night's session, one feature jumped out - the hands where I ended with my minimum and maximum stack sizes were quite close to each other. That inspired me to come up with yaps (yet another poker statistic). I'm calling this one amplitude width. It's the absolute value of the difference between the hand index of the minimum stack size and the hand index of the maximum stack size, plus 1. My amplitude width last night was 6. I did some research, and that ranks it the 24th narrowest in my all time list, for sessions of 40 hands or more. For some perspective, I've played 526 sessions of cash game no limit hold'em of 40 hands or more; my widest amplitude width is 227.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 48 hands and saw flop:
 - 6 out of 6 times while in big blind (100%)
 - 2 out of 7 times while in small blind (28%)
 - 21 out of 35 times in other positions (60%)
 - a total of 29 out of 48 (60%)
 Pots won at showdown - 4 of 7 (57%)
 Pots won without showdown - 5

delta: $21,164
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $6,873,614
balance: $9,778,713

No comments:

Post a Comment