Wednesday, October 15, 2014

It was the best of sessions, it was the worst of sessions

If you're a Charles Dickens fan, as I am, you'll surely recognize that the title of this post is a snowclone of the opening of "A Tale of Two Cities". Last night, I hit the felt twice, losing $100,000 in the process. That ties for my ninth worst cash game no limit hold'em session ever, covering the worst of sessions part of the title admirably. What about the best of sessions part? If two hands where I was the favorite had gone my way, I would have ended the night $162,032 richer, which would have been my fourth best cash game no limit hold'em session ever. So I can't feel bad about the session at all :-)

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 47 hands and saw flop:
 - 6 out of 6 times while in big blind (100%)
 - 3 out of 5 times while in small blind (60%)
 - 19 out of 36 times in other positions (52%)
 - a total of 28 out of 47 (59%)
 Pots won at showdown - 2 of 8 (25%)
 Pots won without showdown - 2

delta: $-100,000
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $6,809,871
balance: $9,714,970

No comments:

Post a Comment