Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Flow My Tears, the Policeman Said

Once again, I'm using the title of a novel I've never read as the title of a blog post. As before, it's written by an author I greatly admire (Philip K. Dick in this instance), whose work I've read widely. That title was what sprung to mind when I looked at the bar chart of my stack size over the course of last night's session. All the blue bars hanging below the zero line are like the tracks of so many tears. As you might have guessed, the session ended with another crash to the felt. I've now hit the felt six times in the last six sessions, only two shy of my all-time six session record. I set a new all-time record for a 17 session cash game no limit hold'em stretch, losing more money in such a stretch than ever before - a whopping $464,644. I'm really kind of curious to see just how bad this slump might get :-)

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 97 hands and saw flop:
 - 9 out of 13 times while in big blind (69%)
 - 11 out of 14 times while in small blind (78%)
 - 36 out of 70 times in other positions (51%)
 - a total of 56 out of 97 (57%)
 Pots won at showdown - 5 of 15 (33%)
 Pots won without showdown - 5

delta: $-50,000
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $6,492,470
balance: $9,397,569

No comments:

Post a Comment