Thursday, November 20, 2014

Fourth worst loss with trip kings

When you're running bad, there's only so much you can do about it. My biggest loss last night came on a hand I'd normally expect to win. I was dealt king eight off, and hit trip kings on the flop. I went all in and got two callers, both of whom I had covered. One of them had king seven off, so I had him outkicked, but the other made his flush on the river. I lost $29,000 on the hand, leaving me with only $8,382. That was the fourth worst loss I've ever had with trip kings in a cash game no limit hold'em hand. About the only bright spot of the night was the fact that I somehow avoided hitting the felt :-)

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 77 hands and saw flop:
 - 8 out of 10 times while in big blind (80%)
 - 5 out of 10 times while in small blind (50%)
 - 30 out of 57 times in other positions (52%)
 - a total of 43 out of 77 (55%)
 Pots won at showdown - 5 of 8 (62%)
 Pots won without showdown - 4

delta: $-31,962
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $6,410,801
balance: $9,315,900

No comments:

Post a Comment