Thursday, December 18, 2014

Aces cracked and mended

Last night, on the penultimate hand of the session, I had my seventh most lucrative cash game no limit hold'em hand ever. I was dealt pocket rockets, and went all in pre flop with them. I'm pretty sure my aces were cracked on the flop, then mended on the river. The flop had two queens in it, and I felt sure one of the three opponents who called me had a queen. Luckily for me, I spiked an ace on the river for a full house, aces full of queens. Let me check the archives to see if my foreboding was justified ... As it turns out, it wasn't; none of my opponents had a queen, so I didn't need to spike an ace to win the monster pot of $155,132. In reality my aces were neither cracked nor mended. Still, it makes for a good blog post title :-)

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 56 hands and saw flop:
 - 9 out of 13 times while in big blind (69%)
 - 4 out of 10 times while in small blind (40%)
 - 15 out of 33 times in other positions (45%)
 - a total of 28 out of 56 (50%)
 Pots won at showdown - 2 of 8 (25%)
 Pots won without showdown - 2

delta: $54,632
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $6,689,846
balance: $9,594,945

No comments:

Post a Comment