Saturday, December 6, 2014

Hello, Mr. Chips

Last night, two record highs in my poker career were set. One of them had nothing to do with me, and the other very little, but they were interesting all the same. The one that had very little to do with me was the record high for the number of chips at the start of a hand, summing the chip stacks of all the active players at the table. It was an eye-popping $1,814,762, over $34,000 more than the previous high. The one that had nothing do with me was the record high for the starting stack of a single player at the start of a hand; this one was was an incredible $870,640, over $194,000 more than the previous high. Hello, Mr. Chips!

Players at this table were playing aggressively, so I tightened up my play accordingly. I bided my time, and was ultimately rewarded with a monster hand. I won a pot worth $198,446 with an ace high flush, and called it a night the next hand.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 45 hands and saw flop:
 - 2 out of 5 times while in big blind (40%)
 - 3 out of 5 times while in small blind (60%)
 - 15 out of 35 times in other positions (42%)
 - a total of 20 out of 45 (44%)
 Pots won at showdown - 4 of 7 (57%)
 Pots won without showdown - 0

delta: $97,946
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $6,740,078
balance: $9,645,177

No comments:

Post a Comment