Wednesday, January 7, 2015

A humorous way to go out

Last night, for the third MTT 8-game in a row, I failed to make the money. That's the longest losing streak of my young MTT 8-game career. The way I went out was pretty funny. I'd been card dead for a long stretch, and the game had rotated back to deuce. Deuce can win or lose you a lot of money in a hurry, so I decided to gamble and go for broke. On the final hand of my night, I was dealt 5s 3c 9c As 7s, and went all-in before the first draw. I saved the 5s, the 3c, and the 7s, and drew two cards all three draws. The first draw, I got Tc Ad. The second draw, I got Kh Qs. The final draw, I got 7h 7d. So my final hand was three of a kind, sevens! I'm sure that's the worst final hand I've ever achieved in deuce. The opponent who won the hand, with an 8 6, had a terse comment: "oops" :-)

buy_in entry_fee num_players num_hands place winnings

  4500       500           6        40    59        0


delta: $-5,000
MTT 8-game balance: $117,500
balance: $9,612,530

No comments:

Post a Comment