Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Lack of fish considered harmful

Last night, I was running late, and there happened not to be an 8-game multi-table tournament to join when I logged onto PokerStars. The next one wasn't scheduled to start for another 41 minutes. So I was forced to join an 8-game sit and go. Sit and gos generally have a 6 player field. The trouble with playing in such a small field instead of the larger fields of 75 and up which MTTs provide is that there just aren't enough fish to do you much good. Indeed, you might actually be one of the fish :-) I won't go so far as to say I was one of the fish last night, but I still went out in fifth place.

buy_in entry_fee num_players num_hands place winnings

  9000      1000           6        80     5        0


delta: $-10,000
8-game tournament balance: $461,250
balance: $9,539,580

No comments:

Post a Comment