Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Longest bubble yet

I've used this blog post title before, but actually I was misusing it. When I used it before, I was counting the total number of hands played in sit and gos where I wound up in third place, when what I should have been counting was the number of hands played three handed in sit and gos where I survived to three handed play, regardless of my final standing. On Sunday night, I played an incredible 99 hands three handed. The next longest bubble I've ever participated in was a mere 90 hands, in the 8th sit and go I played on February 13th, 2014.

buy_in entry_fee num_players num_hands place winnings

 45000      5000           6       158     3        0


delta: $-50,000
Sit and go 8-game balance: $361,810
balance: $9,583,390

1 comment:

  1. Should there be another persuasive post you can share next time, I’ll be surely waiting for it.
    knocker ball

    ReplyDelete