Sunday, May 3, 2015

The fun factor

Last night, I decided to play an MTT HORSE. I made that decision since I've been doing horribly at cash games, and haven't been having any fun playing them. Poker needs to be fun! Of course, it's always more fun when you win, but poker needs to be fun even when you don't. As I've said before, the most fun I've ever had playing poker is at MTT mixed games, either 8-game or HORSE. I really have nothing left to prove to myself in the cash game arena, but the same is not true for tournaments. I feel like I need to prove to myself that I can make a profit playing MTTs. If that means 2015 ends up being the first year I fail to make a profit on the year, so be it :-)

buy_in entry_fee num_players num_hands place winnings

  4500       500           6        57    12     9510


delta: $4,510
MTT HORSE balance: $-1,090
balance: $8,964,649

No comments:

Post a Comment