Sunday, July 5, 2015

I can't stay away

Last night, I realized something about my poker self. Actually, to be precise, I realized something about myself, period :-) It happens to apply to my poker self as well, but it's in my general character. What I realized is that, well-founded or not, I have a ton of self-confidence. I actually believe I'm better at a variety of things than other people are, including my ability to play poker. The quickest way I've ever found to increase my stack is to play sit and go no limit hold'em. That's the reason I can never stay away from it for very long, no matter how hard I try. I'm actually finding it physically impossible to stop playing it :-)

style flavor buy_in entry players hands place winnings

MTT   8-Game   4500   500       6    33    50        0
SNG   NLHE    45000  5000       6    79     2    94500


delta: $39,500
Sit and go no limit hold'em balance: $1,401,300
balance: $9,164,862

No comments:

Post a Comment