Monday, August 17, 2015

Top flight session

Last night, for a change, I had a good cash game session. It was so good, in fact, that it inspired me to come up with a name for how good it was. I'm calling it a top flight session. A top flight session has three defining characteristics:

1. you win the first hand
2. your balance is never underwater (actually, this characteristic implies the first one, but I wanted to list the first one separately anyway)
3. when you end the session, your stack is at its peak

Let me check the archives, to see how many top flight cash game sessions I've had in my career. Drumroll, please ...

Of the 767 cash game no limit hold'em sessions for which I have the hand histories, 18 have been top flight ones. Last night's was my first of 2015.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 44 hands and saw flop:
 - 4 out of 8 times while in big blind (50%)
 - 3 out of 8 times while in small blind (37%)
 - 14 out of 28 times in other positions (50%)
 - a total of 21 out of 44 (47%)
 Pots won at showdown - 4 of 5 (80%)
 Pots won without showdown - 4

delta: $50,976
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $6,258,675
balance: $8,776,281

No comments:

Post a Comment