Monday, August 3, 2015

Tough crowd

Every now and then, you run into a really tough crowd in a sit and go. Generally speaking, you can expect to find at least a couple of weak players at the table. When you don't, however, you may be forced to concede that you're the weakest player there. That's hard to accept, especially when you've been running roughshod over people; however, you have to accept it when it's the truth.

Last night, I was one of the weakest players at the table. I was never above water. The silver lining to finishing out of the money was that I played the most hands I've ever played when my underwater percentage was a perfect 100 - a full 73. The next most hands I've played in such a tournament was 56. On the whole, I'd have to say I played pretty well :-)

style flavor buy_in entry players hands place winnings

SNG   8-Game   9000  1000       6    73     5        0


delta: $-10,000
Sit and go 8-game $9,000 buy in balance: $126,200
balance: $8,989,873

No comments:

Post a Comment