Sunday, October 4, 2015

Sick of cash games

Every time I try returning to cash games, I quickly get sick of them. It happened again. Last night, as a result, I returned to MTT NLHEs. I just find them a lot more fun to play, even though there's precious little play money to be had from them.

My original goal on PokerStars was to win a lot of play money to prove how good a poker player I was, to myself and others. I proved it to myself long ago, and no longer feel such a need to prove it to others. I still feel the need to challenge myself, however.

I've decided to set myself a new long term challenge - I want to play hundreds of MTT NLHEs, and consistently make the money in half of them.

buy_in entry players hands entries paid place winnings

   900   100       6    30     816  192   267        0


delta: $-1,000
MTT NLHE balance: $-10,738
balance: $7,200,754

No comments:

Post a Comment