Sunday, May 15, 2016

Sleeping into the money

Last night, I started playing poker quite late, when I was very tired. I only played two sit and gos. Perhaps I should say I only played one sit and go, since I kept nodding off during the second one. I'd keep waking up to notice that the software had sat me out; I'd then click the "I'm back" button, and promptly nod off once more. Somehow I was lucky enough to sleep my way into the money :-) The only way this was possible was for one of my two opponents when we got to three-handed play to make a very foolish call in (i.e., call of a big bet which put him all in). I had so few chips when I got to heads up play that I didn't even have enough for the ante. Not surprisingly, I only lasted a single heads up hand. Another interesting feature of the second sit and go, besides the fact that I slept through most of it, was that I'd mistakenly chosen a higher buy in than my normal one, so I actually made a profit on the night (when I otherwise wouldn't have).

style flavor buy_in entry players hands place winnings

SNG   NLHE    44000  6000       6    28     5        0
SNG   NLHE    88000 12000       6    65     2   184800


delta: $34,800
Sit and go no limit hold'em balance: $2,984,440
balance: $10,675,265

No comments:

Post a Comment