Monday, June 6, 2016

Silver lining

Whether I win or lose a session, I'm contracted to write about what happened before being allowed to play another. Who drafted such a nefarious contract? Me :-) It's typically easier to write about winning sessions than losing ones. After losing, I often struggle to find the session's silver lining, but that's what I want to write about. I lost last night's session, but found a silver lining fairly quickly. It was this - that I had a nonzero high chaparral count. In other words, when I put the absolute values of my hand deltas in descending order, the greatest absolute value came from a hand I won.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 108 hands and saw flop:
 - 11 out of 18 times while in big blind (61%)
 - 10 out of 18 times while in small blind (55%)
 - 42 out of 72 times in other positions (58%)
 - a total of 63 out of 108 (58%)
 Pots won at showdown - 5 of 12 (41%)
 Pots won without showdown - 8

delta: $-50,762
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $5,836,560
balance: $10,081,702

No comments:

Post a Comment