Sunday, July 3, 2016

Sleeping out

It's never a good idea to sit out when playing a tournament. It's fine to sit out when playing a cash game game, since there's no penalty. The penalty for sitting out during a tournament is that you automatically lose the amounts of your antes and blinds. Last night, I started playing when it was late, and I was tired. Not a very good decision, but there it is. I nodded off three times, and it resulted in the PokerStars software automatically sitting me out each time. All in all, I sat out (or more accurately, slept out) for 11 of 55 hands, and missed making the money by a considerable margin. I had the good sense to call it a night after that :-)

style flavor buy_in entry players hands entries paid place winnings

MTT   8-Game   4350   650       6    55      64   12    25        0


delta: $-5,000
MTT 8-game balance: $312,970
balance: $10,059,969

No comments:

Post a Comment