Sunday, August 7, 2016

Missing the money by waking up

Last night, I had the most humorous MTT NLHE of my career. I kept falling into a doze, waking up, noticing that I'd been auto sat out, clicking the "I'm back" button, and promptly falling back into a doze again. Lather, rinse, and repeat :-) The really funny (and ironic) thing is that had I just napped a little longer the last time, I realistically might have dozed my way into the money. However, noticing that I had top pair got me excited enough to actually call a bet for most of the rest of my chips, and to go all in the street after that. I lost to a two of a kind, and ended the tournament two spots out of the money.

style flavor buy_in entry players hands entries paid place winnings

MTT   NLHE      870   130       9    29     556  135   137        0


delta: $-1,000
MTT NLHE massive balance: $54,390
balance: $10,369,874

No comments:

Post a Comment