Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Withdrawal symptoms

This is the third time I've used this blog post title. I last played poker on August 8th, 8 full days ago. There are two reasons for this hiatus:

1. I was on vacation in Cape Cod from last Wednesday to last Saturday
2. I've been absorbed by the Olympics since returning home

I have an inkling this may be my second longest hiatus since I started playing online poker nearly 8 years ago. Let me check the archives ...

I was pretty far off. This latest hiatus ties for my seventh longest. I'm really looking forward to playing tonight; let's hope I remember how :-)

style flavor buy_in entry players hands entries paid place winnings

MTT   8-Game   4350   650       6    81      59   12    18        0


delta: $-5,000
MTT 8-game balance: $281,840
balance: $10,366,940

No comments:

Post a Comment