Monday, July 10, 2017

A question without an answer

I haven't mentioned this year's WSOP yet, which is an oversight. Whenever the WSOP is in progress, I'm acutely aware of it. As I've said before, each year I miss it more, even though I've never attended. This year, I've been greatly enjoying Daniel Negreanu's wonderful vlogs about his 2017 WSOP experiences.

The WSOP Main Event started on Saturday, and a historic cooler has already taken place on a Day 1, which is a bit unusual. Vanessa Selbst hit the rail when her aces full ran into Gaƫlle Baumann's quad sevens. The question I've been asking myself is whether Selbst could somehow have found a fold. More accurately, the question I've been asking is whether anyone could have found a fold. Most accurately, the question I've been asking is whether I could have found a fold. It's a question without an answer; I honestly don't know.

style flavor buy_in entry players hands entries paid place winnings

MTT-R NLHE    43500  6500       9   108      64   15    10   372000


delta: $72,000
MTT with rebuys NLHE balance: $12,141,000
2017 balance: $13,050,225
balance: $24,468,055

No comments:

Post a Comment