Thursday, October 19, 2017

Never say never

Last night, for the first time in over a year, I played a cash game. It was a very unusual situation; I was essentially forced into it. For the first time in my nine years of playing on PokerStars, they had some sort of software problem with the play money tournaments, and none were available. If I wanted to play any poker at all, it would have to be a cash game. I love poker too much not to play, so I bit the bullet. All my prejudices against cash games were reconfirmed, not too surprisingly. I'm happy to say the glitch has been fixed, and I'll be able to play tournaments again tonight. Yeehaw!

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 58 hands and saw flop:
 - 6 out of 8 times while in big blind (75%)
 - 2 out of 8 times while in small blind (25%)
 - 16 out of 42 times in other positions (38%)
 - a total of 24 out of 58 (41%)
 Pots won at showdown - 2 of 7 (28%)
 Pots won without showdown - 5

delta: $-24,770
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $5,673,317
balance: $31,186,410

No comments:

Post a Comment